The Women/Mothers graced the runway feeling beautiful as well as CONFIDENT. For me, it was mission accomplished because that is what I am all about- uplifting and inspiring women.
The Spring ReNew You Event was a FABULOUS event for all the women who attended. It was filled with Fashion and Make-Up Tips by Naima Smith, and Hair Tips by Khadija James. Hosted by Karen Taylor-Bass-The PR Expert and founder of the blog -The Brand New Mommy.
Ms. Chu the deejay entertained the crowd with great musical selections. Check out her latest tips on nightlife in Long island as seen in Hempstead Living Magazine.
*Women must invest time in self-care. Tips on how to free up time to take care of the WOMAN in YOU:
- Delegate chores to husband/partner or teenage kids.
- Get help if you can afford it, a nanny, a housekeeper, or reach out to friends and family.
- Allow DADS to take a more active role in your child's life. They too should drive the kids around for their extra curriculum activities when possible.
- Do not be an over sacrificing woman/mother who takes on the world on your own, because you will be exhausted.
- Learn to SAY NO. There is no need to explain yourself. Just say NO! I can't do it!
- Now, you have plenty of time to take care of yourself and do things that will reinvigorate and ReNew YOU like a manicure/pedicure, massage, makeover, etc. Enjoy your ME time!
|Simply Beautiful Reinas|