Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Son!

Hola Reinas:

On August 8th, 2012 my son turned seven years old. It was British Soccer Camp week, so I surprised him with a cake and pizza for his group.  I must say that I have had a birthday party each year since his birth. But, last year my husband and I announced that it was our last year throwing a birthday party. Therefore, I decided to bring the cake and pizza to his camp site.  My son was joyful and extremely grateful. Moreover, he said to me, "Mommy, you are the best mom in the world." So the reason that I am blogging about this is to inform mommies that children are not as difficult to satisfy as we often think.

Reinas, you can do the same for your children if you are in a tight budget or do not have the time to organize a birthday bash. It is simple and cost-effective to bring the party to school, summer camp, or the park. But most importantly, your child is content that his or her birthday was acknowledged and celebrated.  Frequently, kids do not notice the difference between a big birthday bash or the alternative which is a win-win situation.

Useful Tips: It is not necessary to spend a great deal of money on a cake. BJ's has an inexpensive bakery that custom make cakes. Pizza is always an inexpensive meal for a birthday party. Simply place the order in advance from your local pizzeria.

I am all about providing tips to moms to make their lives easier and less stressful. So I hope that you find this information useful.
Happy Stress Free Birthday Celebration! I certainly enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment