Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl 2014 in NYC!!!






 Hola Reinas,

I am a die-hard New Yorker so I was elated when I found out that the Big Apple was going to host for the first time in 48 years the Super Bowl.  My family and I visited Super Bowl Blvd  in Times Square on Saturday, February 1st, to partake in the festivities and excitement.  The city was packed with so many people in anticipation to this big historical event.  It was great to see New York City at its BEST!   It was hard to get around; however, it was a great experience for my family and I.  Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks for winning Super Bowl XLVIII.  Although, the Seahawks were the underdogs, they played an outstanding game and crushed the Denver Broncos (43-8).  In summary, "With but few exceptions, it is always the underdog who wins through sheer willpower."~


Narmer chilling with Bumble Bee- Ripley's Believe or Not Museum

Times Square--Waiting for the 7 Train
Ride Home-Narmer and I reflecting on our trip to NYC!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment