Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election 2012

Hello Queens (Hola Reinas):

It is election day.  We will be heading to the polls to cast our votes to decide the direction/future of our
country.   It is imperative that all of us participate in the political process, because many have died for our right to vote.  Please go out and exercise your right!  There are too many issues that we confront as women that are at stake in this election cycle, including the appointment of Supreme Court Justices.
As a person that follow politics very closely, I am excited to participate in a post-election town hall meeting tomorrow,  November 7th, 2012 @AndersonLive to discuss how the election results will impact jobs, taxes and healthcare.  I will be voicing my perspective as a mom blogger.  I am confident that our country will be moving FORWARD! Follow me on twitter @LareinaRita.  Tune in to Channel 5(Fox 5) at 12:00 noon to the Anderson Live show.

No comments:

Post a Comment